Do you know that you can create Opay account offline? Yeah, Opay has introduced their offline USSD code for usages.
If you don’t have a smartphone that doesn’t have the capacity to download Opay application, or maybe you don’t have enough space to download Opay application. Then you can create Opay account offline and even manage your account offline.
Opay is an ePayment wallet launched by the popular Opera Software Company. The app enables users to shop and pay for products and services using their mobile phone.
Tasks You Can Do With Opay USSD Code
Below are the things/tasks you can do with Opay USSD code without hassle.
- You can send money to anyone using the USSD code, either you send it to someone else Opay account or bank.
- You can buy airtime of any network using the USSD code. You can also send to someone.
- You can Withdraw to your local bank
- You can Bet with Bet9ja, Cloudbet, Nairabet and Naijabet and others.
- You can store payment(s)
- You can Add money to your Opay wallet
- You can Change Your Pin
How To Create Opay Account Offline
Before you start, make sure your line isn’t registered on Opay before. How can you know if your line is not registered on Opay before. See the screenshot below, it says it all.
You should know the differences now after seeing the above screenshot.
- Dial *955# on the line that haven’t been used to register on Opay before
- Reply with 1 and Enter your name and follow the procedures.
- You will be asked to enter your 6 digits password for your account security
Congrats, you are now one of the Opay users. Kindly start your transactions and other things you can do with Opay.
You can always use the *955# repeatedly to do your transactions, buying of airtime, funding your Opay wallet and others.
I hope this post is helpful, kindly share and give it a like below and don’t forget to comment please.